[m2] Executable scripts in assembly jar

Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)
I create assembly jar with my library jars and some scripts (perl, ksh,
etc.) in Linux.
After I unpack it, the scripts (of course) do not have execute
permissions, so I have to remember to manually do chmod +x.
Is there any way to automate this in maven style?

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/

Re: [m2] Executable scripts in assembly jar

Brett Porter
Not in a JAR - it has no knowledge of file permissions.

Currently tarballs set all files to "700" in the Maven assembly. That
needs to be made to configurable, and is related to
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-266.

Care to volunteer? :)

Cheers,
Brett