[m1] Plugin:Install not installing until Plugin:uninstall

[m1] Plugin:Install not installing until Plugin:uninstall

Harrison.Curtis
I use the following batch file to build and install my plugin:

@echo on
cls
call maven plugin:install
if %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 goto failed
call maven plugin:repository-install
if %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 goto failed
call maven plugin:repository-deploy
:failed

After successfully running it (all the maven jobs run successfully) I run
maven -g to see if the plugin is installed.  The plugin does not show up on
the list.

I then run maven plugin:uninstall and the batch job again.  This time when I
run maven -g the plugin's goals show up in the list.

Do you have to uninstall before installing an update?

Bud Curtis

Re: [m1] Plugin:Install not installing until Plugin:uninstall

Brett Porter
No, this doesn't sound correct. Does it happen every time?

- Brett