list of libraries in maven local repository

list of libraries in maven local repository

Nikos Karamolegkos
Hello, I am trying to add a library to my maven local repository using
./gradlew publishToMavenLocal. How can I check that the library is
really installed to the repository?

Thank you

--
Nikos Karamolegkos
R & D engineer at ICS-FORTH

Re: list of libraries in maven local repository

Oliver B. Fischer-2
The default configuration of Maven is to have its local repository in
the directory ./m2/repository. Below this directory you should find your
artifact.

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: list of libraries in maven local repository

Nikos Karamolegkos
I know but in which sub-folder of the repository?

--
Nikos Karamolegkos
R & D engineer at ICS-FORTH
Telecommunications and Networks Lab (TNL)

Re: list of libraries in maven local repository

Oliver B. Fischer-2
The directory tree is build out of your groupId. If your groupId is
a.b.c, it should be a/b/c

I am sure Gradle has a verbose mode (--verbose) or something like this.
Can you turn it on and check it for helpful messages?

Did you try find to find your artifact? I mean something like find .
-name "myJar.jar"?