/lib directory is overflooded

Igor Deruga
Dear members!

I have a project that contains several modules. One module is a .war.
Other are .jars that end in common/lib directory. My war-file depends on
one jar file, so I expect it (and only it) to appear in WEB-INF/lib
directory of my war-module. But after the build,
myproj/mywar/target/mywar/WEB-INF/lib contains ALL jars that my project
consists of and ALL jars that my other modules depend on. Why is that?

Sincerely
Igor Deruga.

Re: /lib directory is overflooded

Nicolas Chalumeau
use <war.bundle>true</war.bundle> to specify witch dependancies you
want to incluse in the war.
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/war/

2005/5/27, Igor Deruga <[hidden email]>:
> Dear members!
>
> I have a project that contains several modules. One module is a .war.
> Other are .jars that end in common/lib directory. My war-file depends on
> one jar file, so I expect it (and only it) to appear in WEB-INF/lib
> directory of my war-module. But after the build,
> myproj/mywar/target/mywar/WEB-INF/lib contains ALL jars that my project
> consists of and ALL jars that my other modules depend on. Why is that?

It seems to be normal but I probably didn't understand

Nicolas,