jfx library location with javafx.scene.layout.Region

jfx library location with javafx.scene.layout.Region

mgainty
attempting to locate jar for javafx.scene.layout.Region

from what i see jfx.scene.layout is part of jfx library

but from some reason jfx was not included in OpenJDK

any clues where to find binaries for jfx?

Thanks!
martin

Re: jfx library location with javafx.scene.layout.Region

Greg Chabala
JavaFX has been removed from the JDK for some time now:
https://blogs.oracle.com/java-platform-group/the-future-of-javafx-and-other-java-client-roadmap-updates

This is the artifact you want:
https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.openjfx/javafx-graphics

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
    <artifactId>javafx-graphics</artifactId>
    <version>15.0.1</version>
</dependency>

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 7:08 AM Martin Gainty <[hidden email]> wrote:

> attempting to locate jar for javafx.scene.layout.Region
>
> from what i see jfx.scene.layout is part of jfx library
>
> but from some reason jfx was not included in OpenJDK
>
> any clues where to find binaries for jfx?
>
> Thanks!
> martin

Re: jfx library location with javafx.scene.layout.Region

mgainty
that pointed me in the right direction specifically
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/openjfx/javafx-graphics/16-ea+3/

thanks Greg!
~martin~