jenkins triggers

Elliotte Rusty Harold
How does Jenkins decide whether/when to run tests on any particular
branch? I've pushed a number of commits to a branch this morning but
the last build it ran from that branch was about 11 hours ago.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: jenkins triggers

rfscholte
It should happen immediately. If not, then you have some options:
- Log in on Jenkins and call "Scan Multibranch Pipeline Now" (or dedicated branch if it exists)
- Go to  https://selfserve.apache.org/ and select "Synchronize Git Repositories"

Robert

On 12-3-2020 13:10:26, Elliotte Rusty Harold <[hidden email]> wrote:
How does Jenkins decide whether/when to run tests on any particular
branch? I've pushed a number of commits to a branch this morning but
the last build it ran from that branch was about 11 hours ago.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: jenkins triggers

I've created a ticket for INFRA...