Quantcast

javafx-maven-plugin seems to ignore finalName parameter

Uwe

javafx-maven-plugin seems to ignore finalName parameter

Uwe
I want the javafx-maven-plugin to create a jar file but without the version number in the file name.
So I added
<finalName>${project.artifactId}</finalName>
to the configuration section but the plugin seems to ignore that.
What is wrong?

Re: javafx-maven-plugin seems to ignore finalName parameter

Curtis Rueden
Hi Uwe,

The javafx-maven-plugin is not a core Maven plugin, nor a Mojohaus one, so
you are probably better off filing an issue in the repository (
https://github.com/javafx-maven-plugin/javafx-maven-plugin/issues). I am
not sure whether FibreFoX even subscribes to this mailing list, and he
would be the best person to answer you.

Regards,
Curtis

--