how to insert document modification date in doxia template

how to insert document modification date in doxia template

Fritz Heinrichmeyer
Hello, i would like to insert document modification time in a doxia
velocity template. I only found $dateToday and $currentdate. What is the
name of the velocity template? A pointer to the source code would also
be fine.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Fritz Heinrichmeyer

Re: how to insert document modification date in doxia template

Dennis Lundberg-2
On 2010-12-01 13:40, Fritz Heinrichmeyer wrote:
> Hello, i would like to insert document modification time in a doxia
> velocity template. I only found $dateToday and $currentdate. What is the
> name of the velocity template? A pointer to the source code would also
> be fine.

Hi

I don't know how to add the date, but the template that is used can be
found here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/doxia/doxia-sitetools/trunk/doxia-site-renderer/src/main/resources/org/apache/maven/doxia/siterenderer/resources/default-site.vm?revision=HEAD

Dennis Lundberg

Re: how to insert document modification date in doxia template

Fritz Heinrichmeyer-2
Thank you, shortly after my question i found the source code where the
velocity context is created (i am now at home, forgot the name, sorry)
the name of the source file is provided as macro variable, but not the
modification time (would be trivial) so i am afraid i would have to
build my own site renderer.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, F. Heinrichmeyer

On 2010-12-01 20:32, Fritz Heinrichmeyer wrote:
> Thank you, shortly after my question i found the source code where the
> velocity context is created (i am now at home, forgot the name, sorry)
> the name of the source file is provided as macro variable, but not the
> modification time (would be trivial)

If you can provide a patch we can apply it. Having the last modification
date of the source document is a nice feature to add.