help with code & test report

yelo_3-2
Hello, I'm new to nmaven, but not to maven, and I need your help.

I've generater a pom project (attaching the pom) using nmaven svn.
I've created a simple c# class and a simple test case which does not fail.

what I want is to generate the test report, and the test code in an html page.

with (j)maven I used to run
mvn jxr:jxr
mvn jxr:test-jxr
mvn surefire-report:report

the jxr does not do anything, but the surefire-report tells me this:
"[WARNING] Unable to locate Test Source XRef to link to - DISABLED"
and generates an html page with 0 tests :(

but now I cannot understand how to do this
can you help me? I'm in a hurry!

pom.xml (1K) Download Attachment

Re: help with code & test report

brettporter
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help with code & test report

yelo_3
Oh, this is quite bad for me :(

Is is possible at least to configure jxr to parse .cs files? I've
renamed a file into .java and at lest it generates something (except
packages) better than plain .cs files

CONTENTS DELETED

It shouldn't be so difficult for me... Do you know where can I find
the maven jxr plugin source?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help with code & test report