flatten-maven-plugin maintenance status?

flatten-maven-plugin maintenance status?

Falko Modler
Hi everyone,

I (and others) have created various pull requests for
flatten-maven-pugin over the last months  and the feedback was less than
stellar, to put it mildly:

https://github.com/mojohaus/flatten-maven-plugin/pulls

I am not sure whether Jörg Hohwiller (the primary maintainer?) is
reachable via this mailing list but there are other major maven
contributors who have (directly) committed to that repo in the past.

So, it there anyone here who could/is willing to help moving things
forward for flatten-maven-plugin?

Thanks and best regards,

Falko

Re: flatten-maven-plugin maintenance status?

Stephane Nicoll
I second that though I've seen some activity today, including a fix that
allows the Spring Boot project to upgrade to Maven 3.6[1]. Looking forward
to a release of the plugin!

Thanks,
S.

[1] https://github.com/mojohaus/flatten-maven-plugin/issues/89