doxia snippets plugin and file urls?

Christian Hammers-3
Hello

The following piece from my examples.apt gives an FileNotFoundException:

%{snippet|id=foo|url=file:src/examples/php/syslog.php}

I tried various combinations of ../ but did not find the right one.
Can anybody tell me the current working directory of the Maven Doxia
plugin?

Hm, trying to use the complete file name just gives me an empty box:

%{snippet|id=a|url=file:///home/james/workspace/log4php/src/examples/php/syslog.php}

produces:

Any ideas?

bye,

-christian-

Re: doxia snippets plugin and file urls?

Lukas Theussl-4

The doxia maven plugin currently doesn't copy resources [1], it will be fixed in
doxia-1.1.2.

HTH,
-Lukas

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-355