deprecating and removing artifactory bridge

deprecating and removing artifactory bridge

Igor Fedorenko-3
As you may or may not know, we used to provide special artifactory
migration plugin as part of nexus pro. Starting with 2.0, this plugin
was deprecated and removed from distribution and replaced with more
straightforward migration approach [1], but we still shipped artifactory
bridge to allow existing users time to adjust their installations.

We are planning to remove the bridge from 2.2 distribution
but keep it available as separate download until 2.3, at which point
artifactory migration will only be available as an opensource plugin at
github.

Does this sound like a reasonable plan? Any comments, concerns or
suggestions?

[1]
https://support.sonatype.com/entries/21602547-how-do-i-migrate-an-existing-repository-to-nexus

Igor

Re: deprecating and removing artifactory bridge

lockpen