delayed wagon

Ilya Basin
Hi.
Some people might be frustrated that deploying artifacts to scm puts each file in a separate commit. At least, I was and I created a maven extension that solves this:

        https://github.com/basinilya/wagon-delayed/

This extension overrides the default WagonProvider implementation. The difference is: if an "scm" wagon is requested, then this new provider wraps the wagon with a
DelayedWagon instance. This DelayedWagon delays all put operations until the disconnect() method is called and then it performs a single putDirectory() call.

Along the way, I fixed several bugs in the maven-scm and the maven-wagon projects without breaking backward compatibility. They're available as pull requests or in my
github forks of these two projects.

wagon-delayed depends on these fixes. Among its unit tests there's a demo test case that calls `mvn deploy` to a local test svn repo.