cruisecontrol goals generated by maven.

Gaurav Khushwaha

I have cruisecontrol running on maven generated config file. The default goals it generates is this "scm:update-project|clean test|site:deploy" .
My question is what is this pipe doing here ? How is it different from just leaving white spaces between the goals.

Regards,
Gaurav.

RE: cruisecontrol goals generated by maven.

Riffe, Melvin
Hi Guarav,

If what is generated does not work try setting
'maven.cruisecontrol.goals' in your project.properties with how you want
the goals specified.

For example:
inside project.properities:
maven.cruisecontrol.goals=scm:update-project clean test site:deploy

HTH,
Mel Riffe

Re: cruisecontrol goals generated by maven.

Jamie Bisotti
Did you check the CC docs?
http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net/main/configxml.html#maven

On 5/25/05, Riffe, Melvin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guarav,
>
> If what is generated does not work try setting
> 'maven.cruisecontrol.goals' in your project.properties with how you want
> the goals specified.
>
> For example:
> inside project.properities:
> maven.cruisecontrol.goals=scm:update-project clean test site:deploy
>

> HTH,
> Mel Riffe

Jamie Bisotti
Software Engineer