core integration tests trunk

Benson Margulies
I just added an IT for MNG-5062. When I run the whole set, I get:

Tests run: 697, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
1,520.853 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
  testitMNG3951(org.apache.maven.it.MavenITmng3951AbsolutePathsTest):
expected:</private/tmp> but was:</tmp>

This looks like a macosx incompatibity to me. Anyone else with a view?

Re: core integration tests trunk

Lukas Theussl-4

I get the same failure on my Mac. I recommend to configure a jenkins job
as multi-configuration type, see eg

https://builds.apache.org/job/doxia/

(Just choose multi-configuration-project instead of maven2/3 project
when adding the job)

HTH,
-Lukas

Benson Margulies wrote:

> I just added an IT for MNG-5062. When I run the whole set, I get:
>

> Tests run: 697, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
> 1,520.853 sec<<<  FAILURE!
>
> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
>    testitMNG3951(org.apache.maven.it.MavenITmng3951AbsolutePathsTest):
> expected:</private/tmp>  but was:</tmp>

> This looks like a macosx incompatibity to me. Anyone else with a view?

Re: core integration tests trunk

olamy
FYI I have created some jobs for core integration testing :
* ubuntu (1.5 and 1.6)
* windows (I have to investigate why it failed currently)
* osx (not yet osx here to debug :-) : I wonder if there any symlink
on osx for /tmp ?)

See jobs here https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/ with
names started with : core-integration-testing-maven-3-trunk

2011/6/28 Lukas Theussl <[hidden email]>:

> I get the same failure on my Mac. I recommend to configure a jenkins job as
> multi-configuration type, see eg
>
> https://builds.apache.org/job/doxia/
>
> (Just choose multi-configuration-project instead of maven2/3 project when
> adding the job)
>
> HTH,
> -Lukas
>

> Benson Margulies wrote:
>>
>> I just added an IT for MNG-5062. When I run the whole set, I get:
>>

>> Tests run: 697, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>> 1,520.853 sec<<<  FAILURE!
>>
>> Results :
>>
>> Failed tests:
>>   testitMNG3951(org.apache.maven.it.MavenITmng3951AbsolutePathsTest):
>> expected:</private/tmp>  but was:</tmp>
>>
>> Tests run: 697, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>>
>> This looks like a macosx incompatibity to me. Anyone else with a view?

Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://www.linkedin.com/in/olamy

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM, Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> wrote:
> FYI I have created some jobs for core integration testing :
> * ubuntu (1.5 and 1.6)
> * windows (I have to investigate why it failed currently)
> * osx (not yet osx here to debug :-) : I wonder if there any symlink
> on osx for /tmp ?)

/tmp is really /private/tmp,

/Users/benson/asf/mvn/plugins/maven-changes-plugin ls -l /tmp
lrwxr-xr-x@ 1 root  wheel  11 Aug 14  2009 /tmp -> private/tmp