convert maven-resolver-provider to jsr330

convert maven-resolver-provider to jsr330

Igor Fedorenko-3
I'd like to ask for somebody to second my change described in
[MNG-6233]. The change cleans up mixture of jsr330 and plexus
annotations used in maven-resolver-provider, leaving only jsr330. The
change is small and I believe safe, does not change any user-observable
behaviour during normal maven build and all ITs pass.

[MNG-6233] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6233

Igor

PS: Unfortunately I already submitted the change to master (by bad,
sorry about that) but will revert the change if I don't get +1s or get
any -1s within usual 72h.