contributing to m2eclipse

Eugene Kuleshov

  While we are working on a roadmap for m2eclipse, I'd like to encourage
anyone interested to contribute to m2eclipse help us with some small
improvements.
  We would like to try to post JIRA issues that should be more or less
isolated and easy enough to contribute. For example here are few:

MNGECLIPSE-555: use M2_REPO variable in sourcepath set by "download
sources" action
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-555

MNGECLIPSE-541: Versions sorted incorrectly in Add Dependency dialog
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-541

MNGECLIPSE-539: Make debugging of external maven JVM optional
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-539

MNGECLIPSE-548: Workspace is not activated when breakpoint is hit
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-548

  Please let us know if you are interested to work on those issues and
if you think it is a good idea and we should use this practice.

  Thanks

  Eugene