compile time dependencies not in war file in case of separate shared library deploy

compile time dependencies not in war file in case of separate shared library deploy

Bugzilla from soloturn@gmail.com
hi,

how do we state compile time dependencies so that the dependency does
not get into the final war?

what do we want to do:
* state mysharedlib-1.0 as compile time dependency for myapp-1.0.war
* build a war, which does NOT contain this library

if there is a bug in the shared library, we are able to upgrade the
library without redeploying myapp.

-solo