adding executables to an archetype

Tranquil
i'm creating a generic archetype that includes a pom + bash scripts (located
in src/main/scripts/*.sh)

when adding those scripts on <resources> in the archetype.xml file:

$ cat archetype.xml
<archetype>
  <id>ExternalLibrary</id>
  <resources>
        <resource>src/main/scripts/run1.sh</resource>
        <resource>src/main/scripts/run2.sh</resource>
  </resources>
</archetype>

it changes the filemod of the scripts to non-executables (i assume it's
because its a resource).

from the guide:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-creating-archetypes.html
i don't see a tag for including executables, is that possible?

Eyal Edri

Re: adding executables to an archetype

Tranquil
I'm thinking on turning the whole thing to a maven plugin,

anyone has a quicker suggestion?

thanks,

Eyal.

--