Quantcast

XHTML to PDF with doxia-maven-plugin, ignore some tags

XHTML to PDF with doxia-maven-plugin, ignore some tags

niamande
I've got a xhtml with an anchor before a section :
txt1
How indicate to doxia plugin to ignore this anchor ? I don't want that it appears in the generated pdf.
Thanks !

Re: XHTML to PDF with doxia-maven-plugin, ignore some tags

Lukas Theussl-4

Not sure I understand but if you don't want an anchor, why not just remove it?

Anyway, you can't tell a parser to ignore one tag and not the other.

HTH,
-Lukas

niamande wrote:
> I've got a xhtml with an anchor before a section :
> ..l txt1
> How indicate to doxia plugin to ignore this anchor ? I don't want that it
> appears in the generated pdf.
> Thanks !

Re: XHTML to PDF with doxia-maven-plugin, ignore some tags

niamande
I can't remove the anchor because my xhtml is generated from an existing html (used by others applications, so i can't modify it).
Thanks for your response, i'll developped my own tool to remove specifics xhtml tags.

Lukas Theussl-3 wrote