Working on Assembly Verifier

Shane Isbell
Just to keep everybody in the loop, I am working on an assembly
verifier (branch SI_IT)  that will check assembly info (description,
title, etc). The developer will be able to specify matching rules,
within an XML file. The rules cover standard logic: ANY, ALL, NOT.

I am planning on using the verifier for an integration test plugin. I
also am considering on using the verifier to create a "strict"
resolver mode that will verify assemblies for things like framework
version, signatures, dependencies, etc prior to installing into the
local repo.

Regards,
Shane