Which index will be served ?

Igor Czechowski
Hi,

I have enabled central repository configuration to download remote index.

Which index will m2eclipse plug-in download  if I configure it to
access my central proxy, remote index or local one ?

Cheers,
Igor

Re: Which index will be served ?

Brian E. Fox
It merges the local and remote and serves the result...but since its a
proxy, its effectively the same as the remote.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2008, at 12:15 PM, "Igor Czechowski"

> I have enabled central repository configuration to download remote
>
> Which index will m2eclipse plug-in download  if I configure it to
> access my central proxy, remote index or local one ?
>
> Cheers,
> Igor

Re: Which index will be served ?

Igor Czechowski
Great, it's better than I have expected :D