What's the status of doxia-tools trunk?

dennisl
Hi

I'm looking at releasing a first version of maven-linkcheck-plugin, to
get some mileage on it and get feedback from our users. The plugin has a
dependency on doxia-tools/doxia-linkcheck 1.1-SNAPSHOT, so I guess we
need to release that first.

Does anyone know the status of doxia-tools (trunk)?
Is it releasable? I've fixed a couple of minor things.

Dennis Lundberg

Re: What's the status of doxia-tools trunk?

Lukas Theussl-4

No objections from my side, but it was Vincent who mainly worked on it
last. However, there was no activity for several months now. I will
certainly test it for the vote.

Thanks!
-Lukas

Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm looking at releasing a first version of maven-linkcheck-plugin, to
> get some mileage on it and get feedback from our users. The plugin has a
> dependency on doxia-tools/doxia-linkcheck 1.1-SNAPSHOT, so I guess we
> need to release that first.
>
> Does anyone know the status of doxia-tools (trunk)?
> Is it releasable? I've fixed a couple of minor things.

Re: What's the status of doxia-tools trunk?

Vincent Siveton
Hi

This plugin works and was used by Maven site itself
http://maven.apache.org/linkcheck.html

So I think it could be released

Cheers,

Vincent