Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters has been voted in as new Apache Maven committers
and they've both accepted this invitation.

Welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

Thanks,
Robert Scholte

Re: Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

Hervé BOUTEMY
welcome Maarten en/and Martin :)

When is the next Apachecon, to meet everybody?