Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi to all,

On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.

Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

Thanks.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

stephenconnolly
Welcome!

On Sun 2 Sep 2018 at 11:58, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Sent from my phone

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Christian Stein
High 5 and welcome Sylwester!