Website redesign

Robert Scholte-6
Hi,

 from the opensourcedesign we've received a couple of messages from
designers wanting to help us on this topic.
We've decided to create a separate issue for it on the github project of
opensourcedesign[1].
This will make it easier to communicate with each other.
We've chosen for their issue tracking system instead of a MNGSITE-issue to
make it easier for the designers to do their work.
For those interested in contributing and to help this forward are free to
join.
Once there are results worth sharing here we'll do so.

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://github.com/opensourcedesign/jobs/issues/246