Webinar: Insights On The Future of Apache Maven-Based Development

Webinar: Insights On The Future of Apache Maven-Based Development

Jason van Zyl
Hey everyone, we're hosting a webinar next Thursday, June 28 at 2PM EDT. I will be discussing the emerging trends shaping the next phase of Apache Maven-based development and best practices for ensuring quality in agile, component-based development.

All the details are posted here, if you would like to register: http://bit.ly/MiWXNp

Hope you can make it!

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder & CTO, Sonatype
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

  -- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks