Want to know how to get subproject docmentation, into ear, or war for deployment

Want to know how to get subproject docmentation, into ear, or war for deployment

Mick Knutson-2
I currently have the following project structure (condensed a bit):

root
   |-->common
        |-->soapSubproject
            |-->src
            |-->target
        |-->target
            |-->docs
                |-->multiproject
                    |-->soapSubproject
                        |-->all the project files needed.....
                |-->images
   |-->ffWeb
       |-->warSubproject

How do I get root/common/target/docs/**/* into a place where I can view them
in my war?

---
Thanks...
Mick Knutson
---

Re: Want to know how to get subproject docmentation, into ear, or war for deployment

Brett Porter
Usually you would use site:war to create a war as is from the top
project. However, if you have your own code in the web project you can
zip it up, drop it into the local repository as a dependency, and then
in the web project grab that dependency and unzip it into the target
directory during war building.

That would be the way to allow Maven to continue to handle the right
dependency chain, but you might also just assume common is built and
do an ant:copy in the web project's maven.xml.

- Brett