Want to cut release Version 2.20.1 in Surefire project

Want to cut release Version 2.20.1 in Surefire project

Tibor Digana-2
Hi All,

I would like to stop development in Surefire master till Version 2.20.1 [1]
is released. The reason is that an important issue with Out Of Memory Error
is fixed.

I have planned only 5 simple fixes, the most of them offered by our
contributors, in Version 2.20.2, and one important issue in 2.20.3.

[1]:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SUREFIRE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.20.1

Cheers
Tibor

Re: Want to cut release Version 2.20.1 in Surefire project

Enrico Olivelli
Great!
Enrico

--