[WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

[WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

Rolf Schumacher
When I install my own created archetype to my local repository I get
this warning:

[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:integration-test
(default-integration-test) @ prjbase ---
[WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

However, everything seems to work.

Do you know where the maven-archetype-plugin likes to point me to?

Regards

Rolf

Re: [WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

mgainty

________________________________
When I install my own created archetype to my local repository I get
this warning:

[INFO] --- maven-archetype-plugin:3.0.1:integration-test
(default-integration-test) @ prjbase ---
[WARNING] No Archetype IT projects: root 'projects' directory not found.

However, everything seems to work.

Do you know where the maven-archetype-plugin likes to point me to?

MG>"archetype.test.projectsDirectory", defaultValue = "${project.build.testOutputDirectory}/projects"

MG>in other words if ${project.build.testOutputDirectory}/projects doesnt exist then specify at command line as follows:

mvn -Darchtype.test.projectsDirectory=NameOfExistingFolderWhereProjectsLive integration-test

Regards

Rolf