[VOTE] Retire Maven OSGi

The Apache Maven project consist of about 90 (sub)projects. Due to the
small number of volunteers and the huge amount of code to maintain we're
missing enough space to make real progress on all these projects,
including our ambitious ideas for the next major version(s) of Maven
itself.
To be able to gain more focus we need to criticize the current subprojects
and decide if it is worth maintaining.

https://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-osgi/ describes the main purpose in
one line: Library for Maven-OSGi integration.
There have been only 2 releases: 0.1.0 in July 2007 and 0.2.0 in December
2007 and just one open issue by Stuart McCulloch regarding an unclosed jar.
It is unclear to me if this library is still used. The library is based on
just 3 files: interface, default implementation and dedicated exception.
Either the library is complete or never used anymore. In both cases I see
no real reason to maintain it.

I therefore propose that we retire the maven-osgi library.

I don't think it makes sense to do a final release. Instead we should
update the documentation and freeze the codebase.

The process for retiring a plugin is described here:
https://maven.apache.org/developers/retirement-plan-plugins.html
[https://maven.apache.org/developers/retirement-plan-plugins.html]

The vote is open for 72 hours.
[ ] +1 Yes, it's about time