[VOTE] Release Apache Maven WAR Plugin version 3.2.0

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE] Release Apache Maven WAR Plugin version 3.2.0

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi,

We solved 3 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318121&version=12341372

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MWAR%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1371
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1371/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-war-plugin/3.2.0/maven-war-plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip

Source release checksum(s):
maven-war-plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip sha1:
5c661f4554616147491036dfac689ba9db90cec2


Staging site:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-war-plugin-LATEST/

Guide to testing staged releases:
https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1


Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven WAR Plugin version 3.2.0

Michael Osipov
Am 2017-09-30 um 17:55 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
+1

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven WAR Plugin version 3.2.0

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi,


On 02/10/17 04:55, Gabriel Belingueres wrote:
> Would it be possible to cut a release of plexus-interpolation and upgrade
> this dependency to solve MWAR-303?

The plexus-interpolation version 1.24 is included which contains the
PR#8 ...so from my point of view this is already done (Need to close
MWAR-303) ? Can you check that with that release?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

>
> 2017-09-30 13:16 GMT-03:00 Mikail Osipov <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Am 2017-09-30 um 17:55 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 3 issues:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
>>> ctId=12318121&version=12341372
>>>
>>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>>> <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%">https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%
>>> 20MWAR%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%
>>> 20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>>>
>>> Staging repo:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1371
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-137
>>> 1/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-war-plugin/3.2.0/maven-war-
>>> plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip
>>>
>>> Source release checksum(s):
>>> maven-war-plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip sha1:
>>> 5c661f4554616147491036dfac689ba9db90cec2
>>>
>>>
>>> Staging site:
>>> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-war-plugin-LATEST/
>>>
>>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>>> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>>
>>> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>
>> +1
>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven WAR Plugin version 3.2.0

Gabriel Belingueres-2
Hi Karl:

The fix is on PR#5 which was committed after release 1.24, so a new release
is needed.
I tested the plugin with interpolation 1.25-SNAPSHOT and it solves MWAR-303,
but with the 1.24 release does not.

Gabriel

2017-10-02 5:33 GMT-03:00 Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
>
> On 02/10/17 04:55, Gabriel Belingueres wrote:
>
>> Would it be possible to cut a release of plexus-interpolation and upgrade
>> this dependency to solve MWAR-303?
>>
>
> The plexus-interpolation version 1.24 is included which contains the PR#8
> ...so from my point of view this is already done (Need to close MWAR-303) ?
> Can you check that with that release?
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
>
>> 2017-09-30 13:16 GMT-03:00 Mikail Osipov <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Am 2017-09-30 um 17:55 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> We solved 3 issues:
>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
>>>> ctId=12318121&version=12341372
>>>>
>>>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>>>> <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%">https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%
>>>> 20MWAR%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%
>>>> 20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>>>>
>>>> Staging repo:
>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1371
>>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-137
>>>> 1/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-war-plugin/3.2.0/maven-war-
>>>> plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip
>>>>
>>>> Source release checksum(s):
>>>> maven-war-plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip sha1:
>>>> 5c661f4554616147491036dfac689ba9db90cec2
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Staging site:
>>>> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-war-plugin-LATEST/
>>>>
>>>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>>>> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>>>
>>>> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>>>>
>>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven WAR Plugin version 3.2.0

Hervé BOUTEMY
In reply to this post by Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
+1

Regards,

Hervé

Le samedi 30 septembre 2017, 17:55:00 CEST Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 3 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318121&ve
> rsion=12341372
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MWAR%20AND%20reso
> lution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%
> 20updated%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1371
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1371/org/apache/mav
> en/plugins/maven-war-plugin/3.2.0/maven-war-plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-war-plugin-3.2.0-source-release.zip sha1:
> 5c661f4554616147491036dfac689ba9db90cec2
>
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-war-plugin-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]