Quantcast

[VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Artifact Transfer version 0.9.1

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Artifact Transfer version 0.9.1

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi,

We solved 4 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12340502

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1336
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1336/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-artifact-transfer/0.9.1/maven-artifact-transfer-0.9.1-source-release.zip

Source release checksum(s):
maven-artifact-transfer-0.9.1-source-release.zip sha1:
1e587aff324530691c1ab45723d3b7cce5c4b3e3

Staging site:
http://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-artifact-transfer-LATEST/

Guide to testing staged releases:
https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Artifact Transfer version 0.9.1

Hervé BOUTEMY
+1

Regards,

Hervé

Le dimanche 7 mai 2017, 15:46:18 CEST Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 4 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&ve
> rsion=12340502
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%">https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%
> 20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1336
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1336/org/apache/mav
> en/shared/maven-artifact-transfer/0.9.1/maven-artifact-transfer-0.9.1-source
> -release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-artifact-transfer-0.9.1-source-release.zip sha1:
> 1e587aff324530691c1ab45723d3b7cce5c4b3e3
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-artifact-transfer-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Artifact Transfer version 0.9.1

michaelo
In reply to this post by Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Am 2017-05-10 um 20:41 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
> Hi,
>
> I need one more PMC vote...other votes are appreciated.

here it is: +1


> On 07/05/17 15:46, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 4 issues:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12340502
>>
>>
>>
>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>>
>>
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1336
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1336/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-artifact-transfer/0.9.1/maven-artifact-transfer-0.9.1-source-release.zip
>>
>>
>>
>> Source release checksum(s):
>> maven-artifact-transfer-0.9.1-source-release.zip sha1:
>> 1e587aff324530691c1ab45723d3b7cce5c4b3e3
>>
>> Staging site:
>> http://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-artifact-transfer-LATEST/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Loading...