[VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR Plugin version 3.0.0

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR Plugin version 3.0.0

Robert Scholte-8
Hi,

We solved 18 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317527&version=12330848&styleName=Text

There is still 1 issues left in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%2012317527%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1449/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1449/org/apache/maven/jxr/jxr/3.0.0/jxr-3.0.0-source-release.zip

Source release checksum(s):
jxr-3.0.0-source-release.zip sha512:  
ccf691d97fa933030af58755fcf18678b7f4ed65b5ee4733e45cdbf023a51f755049fa3355e9d4aad8e78da510915695263f3363d517a2d562bc8780c765734b

Staging site:
https://maven.apache.org/jxr-archives/jxr-LATEST/

Guide to testing staged releases:
https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JXR Plugin version 3.0.0

Hervé BOUTEMY
+1

Regards,

Hervé

Le samedi 22 septembre 2018, 13:29:51 CEST Robert Scholte a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 18 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317527&ve
> rsion=12330848&styleName=Text
>
> There is still 1 issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%2012317527%20AND%20
> status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1449/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1449/org/apache/mav
> en/jxr/jxr/3.0.0/jxr-3.0.0-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> jxr-3.0.0-source-release.zip sha512:
> ccf691d97fa933030af58755fcf18678b7f4ed65b5ee4733e45cdbf023a51f755049fa3355e9
> d4aad8e78da510915695263f3363d517a2d562bc8780c765734b
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/jxr-archives/jxr-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]