Quantcast

[VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

[VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

simonetripodi
Hi all guys,
I'm opening a thread vote today for releasing Apache Maven Fluido Skin
1.2.1, based on RC1

We solved 3 issues:
https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11430&styleName=Html&version=18380

where [MSKINS-38] is the major issue that drove the new RC

There are three new issues in JIRA related to fluido:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11430&status=1

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/

Staging site (not synched yet at the time of writing):
http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote will stay open for 72 hours and will close ~on Fri 30th at 10:00am GMT.

Please PMCs cast your votes!
Many thanks in advance, all the best,
-Simo

[ ] +1 let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!
[ ] +0 fine, but...
[ ] -1 nope, because...

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

olamy
+1

2012/3/27 Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all guys,
> I'm opening a thread vote today for releasing Apache Maven Fluido Skin
> 1.2.1, based on RC1
>
> We solved 3 issues:
> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11430&styleName=Html&version=18380
>
> where [MSKINS-38] is the major issue that drove the new RC
>
> There are three new issues in JIRA related to fluido:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11430&status=1
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/
>
> Staging site (not synched yet at the time of writing):
> http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote will stay open for 72 hours and will close ~on Fri 30th at 10:00am GMT.
>
> Please PMCs cast your votes!
> Many thanks in advance, all the best,
> -Simo
>
> [ ] +1 let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!
> [ ] +0 fine, but...
> [ ] -1 nope, because...

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

Tony Chemit
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:01:16 +0200
Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all guys,
> I'm opening a thread vote today for releasing Apache Maven Fluido Skin
> 1.2.1, based on RC1

oh yeah :)

+1 non binding

thanks,

tony.

> We solved 3 issues:
> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11430&styleName=Html&version=18380
>
> where [MSKINS-38] is the major issue that drove the new RC
>
> There are three new issues in JIRA related to fluido:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11430&status=1
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/
>
> Staging site (not synched yet at the time of writing):
> http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote will stay open for 72 hours and will close ~on Fri 30th at
> 10:00am GMT.
>
> Please PMCs cast your votes!
> Many thanks in advance, all the best,
> -Simo
>
> [ ] +1 let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!
> [ ] +0 fine, but...
> [ ] -1 nope, because...

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/

Tony Chemit

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

jieryn
Greetings,

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Simone Tripodi
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/

I'm using topbar and sidebar basic menus, but I'm not seeing any bread
crumbs being created in the little area underneath the left and right
nav areas. I do see the last publish date and project version, but no
bread crumbs.

Must I take an explicit action to get them displayed? I don't see
anything special in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/skins/tags/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/src/site/site.xml?revision=1305760&view=markup

-Jesse

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

Robert Scholte-3
+1, such a small but crucial thing we missed last time. Looking much
better now.

thanks,

-Robert

Op Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:39:19 +0200 schreef Tony Chemit
<[hidden email]>:

> On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:01:16 +0200
> Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all guys,
>> I'm opening a thread vote today for releasing Apache Maven Fluido Skin
>> 1.2.1, based on RC1
>
> oh yeah :)
>
> +1 non binding
>
> thanks,
>
> tony.
>

>> We solved 3 issues:
>> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11430&styleName=Html&version=18380
>>
>> where [MSKINS-38] is the major issue that drove the new RC
>>
>> There are three new issues in JIRA related to fluido:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11430&status=1
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/
>>
>> Staging site (not synched yet at the time of writing):
>> http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote will stay open for 72 hours and will close ~on Fri 30th at
>> 10:00am GMT.
>>
>> Please PMCs cast your votes!
>> Many thanks in advance, all the best,
>> -Simo
>>
>> [ ] +1 let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!
>> [ ] +0 fine, but...
>> [ ] -1 nope, because...

>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

simonetripodi
Hi Jesse!!

Breadcrumbs usually are defined inside the <breadcrumbs> element in
site.xml: in the case of the fluido skin site, they are defined in the
skin parent site descriptor[1] that are merged with the ones of maven
parent and then inherited via <menu ref="parent"/>. A little complex
chain.

Anyway, if you need to define breadcrumbs, just deine them and they
should appear :P

HTH, have a nice day!
-Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/skins/trunk/maven-skins/src/site/site.xml

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Jesse Farinacci <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Simone Tripodi
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/
>
> I'm using topbar and sidebar basic menus, but I'm not seeing any bread
> crumbs being created in the little area underneath the left and right
> nav areas. I do see the last publish date and project version, but no
> bread crumbs.
>
> Must I take an explicit action to get them displayed? I don't see
> anything special in
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/skins/tags/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/src/site/site.xml?revision=1305760&view=markup
>
> -Jesse
>
> --
> There are 10 types of people in this world, those
> that can read binary and those that can not.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

+1

notice I just created MSKINS-40: not really critical, should not block this
release since the table issue is really too much, but annoying

Le mardi 27 mars 2012 10:01:16 Simone Tripodi a écrit :

> Hi all guys,
> I'm opening a thread vote today for releasing Apache Maven Fluido Skin
> 1.2.1, based on RC1
>
> We solved 3 issues:
> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11430&styleName=
> Html&version=18380
>
> where [MSKINS-38] is the major issue that drove the new RC
>
> There are three new issues in JIRA related to fluido:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11430&sta
> tus=1
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/
>
> Staging site (not synched yet at the time of writing):
> http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote will stay open for 72 hours and will close ~on Fri 30th at 10:00am GMT.
>
> Please PMCs cast your votes!
> Many thanks in advance, all the best,
> -Simo
>
> [ ] +1 let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!
> [ ] +0 fine, but...
> [ ] -1 nope, because...

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

simonetripodi
Salut Hervé!

indeed, looks like the upgrade to Bootstrap2 is not painless as I
originally thought - anyway, I'll try as much as I can to follow the
"release early && often" mantra :)

All the best and thanks a lot everybody for reviewing!
-Simo

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> notice I just created MSKINS-40: not really critical, should not block this
> release since the table issue is really too much, but annoying
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le mardi 27 mars 2012 10:01:16 Simone Tripodi a écrit :
>> Hi all guys,
>> I'm opening a thread vote today for releasing Apache Maven Fluido Skin
>> 1.2.1, based on RC1
>>
>> We solved 3 issues:
>> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11430&styleName=
>> Html&version=18380
>>
>> where [MSKINS-38] is the major issue that drove the new RC
>>
>> There are three new issues in JIRA related to fluido:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11430&sta
>> tus=1
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/
>>
>> Staging site (not synched yet at the time of writing):
>> http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote will stay open for 72 hours and will close ~on Fri 30th at 10:00am GMT.
>>
>> Please PMCs cast your votes!
>> Many thanks in advance, all the best,
>> -Simo
>>
>> [ ] +1 let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!
>> [ ] +0 fine, but...
>> [ ] -1 nope, because...

>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
>> http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

Emmanuel Venisse-3
+1

Emmanuel

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Simone Tripodi
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all guys,
> I'm opening a thread vote today for releasing Apache Maven Fluido Skin
> 1.2.1, based on RC1
>
> We solved 3 issues:
>
> https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11430&styleName=Html&version=18380
>
> where [MSKINS-38] is the major issue that drove the new RC
>
> There are three new issues in JIRA related to fluido:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11430&status=1
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-118/
>
> Staging site (not synched yet at the time of writing):
> http://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin-1.2.1/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote will stay open for 72 hours and will close ~on Fri 30th at 10:00am
> GMT.
>
> Please PMCs cast your votes!
> Many thanks in advance, all the best,
> -Simo
>
> [ ] +1 let's get it ruuuumbleeeeee!
> [ ] +0 fine, but...
> [ ] -1 nope, because...

> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
> http://www.99soft.org/

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Maven Fluido Skin 1.2.1 based on RC1

simonetripodi
Hi all!!!

more than 72h have passed and I consider this VOTE closed and passed
with the following resolution:

four +1 binding votes:

 * Olivier Lamy
 * Robert Scholte
 * Hervé BOUTEMY
 * Emmanuel Venisse

one +1 non-biding vote:

 * Tony Chemit

no other votes were casted.

I am going to close the staging repository on Nexus and redeploy the site.

Thanks a lot everybody who took part to the review process!!!
All the best, have a nice weekend,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi