[VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

[VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
I suggest to create a tag 3.6.3 in Integration Tests of Maven Core which
preserves the state of the history and furthermore we should create a
tag after each Maven Core release.

Vote open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

Enrico Olivelli
+1

Please also update the release guide

Enrico

Il sab 21 dic 2019, 15:18 Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> I suggest to create a tag 3.6.3 in Integration Tests of Maven Core which
> preserves the state of the history and furthermore we should create a
> tag after each Maven Core release.
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

olamy
do we really need a vote for this?
this seems to be overadministrativing :)
it's not a release or produce any artifacts so just do it

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 00:18, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I suggest to create a tag 3.6.3 in Integration Tests of Maven Core which
> preserves the state of the history and furthermore we should create a
> tag after each Maven Core release.
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0