Using Maven repos from https endpoint in sbt(scala) projects

Using Maven repos from https endpoint in sbt(scala) projects

Ankur Shukla
Hi

I have a sbt project, the builds for which started failing today because
the maven repos seem to have been moved to https endpoint. I’m not able to
find how I can correctly get my project to pull maven dependencies from
https endpoint. I raised a detailed question on stackoverflow (
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59763435/access-maven-repo-over-https-in-sbt
)
Can someone please help me with this.

--
Thanks & Regards
Ankur Shukla
Software Engineer, MindTickle
(P) +91- 9764795832

Re: Using Maven repos from https endpoint in sbt(scala) projects

Jason Young
I believe this is the info you need:
https://www.alphabot.com/security/blog/2020/java/Your-Java-builds-might-break-starting-January-13th.html