Usage examples

Toby-2
Hi,

I guess I've been using doxia for a while without realising it, creating
HTML from xdoc (from within Maven using the site plugin). I was just
wondering if there are any examples kicking around generating output other
than HTML from within maven? I'd like to write source in say xdoc, and
(using mvn) generate say a latex document...

The closest I've found is

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/book/index.html#Configuring_Maven_Doxia_Plug-in

but thats with reference to the book.

Thanks in advance for any tips :D

Toby

Re: Usage examples

Lukas Theussl-4

The doxia-converter is one example:

http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-tools/doxia-converter/index.html

but it's not integrated with maven. The doxia-maven-plugin should be
decoupled from the book code (which is kind of crap) and be made to use
the converter instead. If anybody is interested...

HTH,
-Lukas

Toby wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I guess I've been using doxia for a while without realising it, creating
> HTML from xdoc (from within Maven using the site plugin). I was just
> wondering if there are any examples kicking around generating output other
> than HTML from within maven? I'd like to write source in say xdoc, and
> (using mvn) generate say a latex document...
>
> The closest I've found is
>
> http://maven.apache.org/doxia/book/index.html#Configuring_Maven_Doxia_Plug-in
>
> but thats with reference to the book.
>
> Thanks in advance for any tips :D

Re: Usage examples

Vincent Siveton
Agree with Lukas, doxia-converter is the only way to convert Doxia formats.
If you are interested to create a Maven plugin, patch are welcomes!

Cheers,

Vincent