Update javadoc locations in maven-parent?

Update javadoc locations in maven-parent?

Benson Margulies
Anyone object if I do something about this? What's the procedure for
releasing the plugin parent? Do we attempt to test many plugins on it
first? If I bother to change it, I'd update plugin versions in it.

[ERROR] Error fetching link:
http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/1.4.2/docs/api/package-list.
Ignored it.
[ERROR] Error fetching link:
http://download.oracle.com/javaee/1.4/docs/api/package-list. Ignored
it.
[ERROR] Error fetching link:
http://commons.apache.org/httpclient/apidocs/package-list. Ignored it.
[INFO]

Re: Update javadoc locations in maven-parent?

stephenconnolly
nike principal

- Stephen

---