Unable to get latest artifacts from our main repository to our lo cal repository

Unable to get latest artifacts from our main repository to our lo cal repository

Kakarla_Pratapam

Hi,

We are using Maven 2.0 and we created a repository (Main repository)  in one
of our linux box . The problem is when we work in our local machine (windows
box)  Maven is unable to get latest artifacts from our main repository and
put it local repository.
We noticed one thing when we run install  its not putting any time stamp in
version.txt.
How to generate the time stamp in version.txt

Thanks,
Pratapam.