Tests for MNG-6275 fail on Java 1.7.0_151-b01

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tests for MNG-6275 fail on Java 1.7.0_151-b01

Michael Osipov-2
Folks,

tried running master on
Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
Java version: 1.7.0_151, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: /usr/local/openjdk7/jre
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386", family: "unix"

and I get this:
Failed tests:
 
DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_coreRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:99
null
 
DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_extensionRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:73
null
 
DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_mavenApiRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:91
null
 
DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_pluginRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:62
null
 
DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_projectRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:83
null

All tests fail with "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null".

Running with
Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
Java version: 1.8.0_144, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: /usr/local/openjdk8/jre
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386", family: "unix"

works flawlessly.

Any ideas?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tests for MNG-6275 fail on Java 1.7.0_151-b01

Michael Osipov-2
Am 2017-09-10 um 22:27 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> Well I ran the release with 1.7.0_80 which iirc is the last public release
> of Oracle Java 7...

Fails also on Windows with Zulu 7:
$ mvn -v
Apache Maven 3.5.0 (ff8f5e7444045639af65f6095c62210b5713f426;
2017-04-03T21:39:06+02:00)
Maven home: D:\Entwicklung\Programme\apache-maven-3.5.0
Java version: 1.7.0_154, vendor: Azul Systems, Inc.
Java home: C:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu-7\jre
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"


> On Sun 10 Sep 2017 at 21:08, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>> tried running master on
>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
>> Java version: 1.7.0_151, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk7/jre
>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386", family:
>> "unix"
>>
>> and I get this:
>> Failed tests:
>>
>>
>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_coreRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:99
>> null
>>
>>
>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_extensionRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:73
>> null
>>
>>
>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_mavenApiRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:91
>> null
>>
>>
>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_pluginRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:62
>> null
>>
>>
>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_projectRealmDefaultParentClassLoader:83
>> null
>>
>> All tests fail with "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null".
>>
>> Running with
>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
>> Java version: 1.8.0_144, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk8/jre
>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386", family:
>> "unix"
>>
>> works flawlessly.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>> --
> Sent from my phone
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tests for MNG-6275 fail on Java 1.7.0_151-b01

Tibor Digana-2
This one 1.7.0_80 which is 7u80:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/java-archive-downloads-javase7-521261.html

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:12 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 2017-09-10 um 23:07 schrieb Tibor Digana:
>
>> Michael, now try with Oracle Java 7.
>>
>
> Last public version or up-to-date paid version?
>
> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Am 2017-09-10 um 22:27 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
>>>
>>> Well I ran the release with 1.7.0_80 which iirc is the last public
>>>> release
>>>> of Oracle Java 7...
>>>>
>>>>
>>> Fails also on Windows with Zulu 7:
>>> $ mvn -v
>>> Apache Maven 3.5.0 (ff8f5e7444045639af65f6095c62210b5713f426;
>>> 2017-04-03T21:39:06+02:00)
>>> Maven home: D:\Entwicklung\Programme\apache-maven-3.5.0
>>> Java version: 1.7.0_154, vendor: Azul Systems, Inc.
>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu-7\jre
>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: Cp1252
>>> OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sun 10 Sep 2017 at 21:08, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>> Folks,
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> tried running master on
>>>>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_151, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk7/jre
>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>>>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386", family:
>>>>> "unix"
>>>>>
>>>>> and I get this:
>>>>> Failed tests:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_coreRealmDefaultPar
>>>>> entClassLoader:99
>>>>> null
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_extensionRealmDefau
>>>>> ltParentClassLoader:73
>>>>> null
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_mavenApiRealmDefaul
>>>>> tParentClassLoader:91
>>>>> null
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_pluginRealmDefaultP
>>>>> arentClassLoader:62
>>>>> null
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_projectRealmDefault
>>>>> ParentClassLoader:83
>>>>> null
>>>>>
>>>>> All tests fail with "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null".
>>>>>
>>>>> Running with
>>>>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
>>>>> Java version: 1.8.0_144, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>>>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk8/jre
>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>>>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386", family:
>>>>> "unix"
>>>>>
>>>>> works flawlessly.
>>>>>
>>>>> Any ideas?
>>>>>
>>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>> Sent from my phone
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>


--
Cheers
Tibor
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tests for MNG-6275 fail on Java 1.7.0_151-b01

stephenconnolly
Might just be the test is looking for an implementation class not available
on those jres. Do you have the failure messages

On Sun 10 Sep 2017 at 22:29, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> You think it has to do you the commit fixing Class Loader issue or the
> previous commits as well?
>
> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Am 2017-09-10 um 23:19 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> >
> >> Definitely I agree!
> >> Let's see if it is JDK issue or platform issue. Let's exclude Oracle
> Java
> >> suspicion and then it's serious issue.
> >>
> >
> > Not a platform one. Reproduced on Windows 10 with Zulu 7 Update 154. I
> > will download Oracla Java 7 from MOSC and test again. I am pretty sure
> that
> > it will fail too.
> >
> >
> > On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> Am 2017-09-10 um 23:15 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> >>>
> >>> This one 1.7.0_80 which is 7u80:
> >>>> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/
> >>>> java-archive-downloads-javase7-521261.html
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>> No one will seriously run this one. So if we say that our stuff runs
> off
> >>> 7
> >>> then we have to test OpenJDK and Zulu too.
> >>>
> >>> Michael
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:12 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>
> >>>> Am 2017-09-10 um 23:07 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> >>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Michael, now try with Oracle Java 7.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Last public version or up-to-date paid version?
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Michael Osipov <
> [hidden email]>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Am 2017-09-10 um 22:27 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Well I ran the release with 1.7.0_80 which iirc is the last public
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> release
> >>>>>>>> of Oracle Java 7...
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Fails also on Windows with Zulu 7:
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> $ mvn -v
> >>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.5.0 (ff8f5e7444045639af65f6095c62210b5713f426;
> >>>>>>> 2017-04-03T21:39:06+02:00)
> >>>>>>> Maven home: D:\Entwicklung\Programme\apache-maven-3.5.0
> >>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_154, vendor: Azul Systems, Inc.
> >>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu-7\jre
> >>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: Cp1252
> >>>>>>> OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family:
> >>>>>>> "windows"
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On Sun 10 Sep 2017 at 21:08, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
> >>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Folks,
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> tried running master on
> >>>>>>>>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
> >>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_151, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> >>>>>>>>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk7/jre
> >>>>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
> >>>>>>>>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386",
> >>>>>>>>> family:
> >>>>>>>>> "unix"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> and I get this:
> >>>>>>>>> Failed tests:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_coreRealmDefaultPar
> >>>>>>>>> entClassLoader:99
> >>>>>>>>> null
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_extensionRealmDefau
> >>>>>>>>> ltParentClassLoader:73
> >>>>>>>>> null
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_mavenApiRealmDefaul
> >>>>>>>>> tParentClassLoader:91
> >>>>>>>>> null
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_pluginRealmDefaultP
> >>>>>>>>> arentClassLoader:62
> >>>>>>>>> null
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_projectRealmDefault
> >>>>>>>>> ParentClassLoader:83
> >>>>>>>>> null
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> All tests fail with "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null".
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> Running with
> >>>>>>>>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
> >>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.8.0_144, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> >>>>>>>>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk8/jre
> >>>>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
> >>>>>>>>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch: "i386",
> >>>>>>>>> family:
> >>>>>>>>> "unix"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> works flawlessly.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> Any ideas?
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>>>> ---------
> >>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> Sent from my phone
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>>> ---------
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >
>
>
> --
> Cheers
> Tibor
>
--
Sent from my phone
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tests for MNG-6275 fail on Java 1.7.0_151-b01

stephenconnolly
Tibor, yes, but with Java 8 the class loader that has the script engine
changed, which is what MNG-6275 is all about... the failing tests are
because Zulu JDK 7 doesn't have any script engine in the boot classpath and
the test (as originally written) assumes there is at least one

On 11 September 2017 at 11:51, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> ServiceLoader in Java takes System ClassLoader by default.
>
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Stephen Connolly <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > https://github.com/apache/maven/commit/542a7a89156263b34d1472e9d9c1a2
> > 795afccd2d
> >
> > If the JRE does not have a ScriptEngineFactory then the test cannot pass
> as
> > it relies on the assumption (invalid for Java 7) that there is always
> > a ScriptEngineFactory available.
> >
> > You can use this small class to check your JRE for  ScriptEngineFactory
> > implementations:
> >
> > import java.util.ServiceLoader;
> >
> > import javax.script.ScriptEngineFactory;
> >
> > public class ProbeScriptEngineFactory {
> > public static void main(String[] args) {
> > ServiceLoader<ScriptEngineFactory> sef = ServiceLoader.load(
> > ScriptEngineFactory.class );
> > System.out.println("Boot classloader");
> > System.out.println("================");
> > System.out.println();
> > for (ScriptEngineFactory f: sef) {
> > System.out.println(f.getClass().getName());
> > }
> > System.out.println();
> > sef = ServiceLoader.load( ScriptEngineFactory.class,
> > ProbeScriptEngineFactory.class.getClassLoader() );
> > System.out.println("Main classloader");
> > System.out.println("================");
> > System.out.println();
> > for (ScriptEngineFactory f: sef) {
> > System.out.println(f.getClass().getName());
> > }
> > }
> > }
> >
> > Here are some outputs:
> >
> > Apple JVM
> > --------------
> >
> > java version "1.6.0_24"
> > Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_24-b07-334)
> > Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02-334, mixed mode)
> > Boot classloader
> > ================
> >
> > com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory
> >
> > Main classloader
> > ================
> >
> > com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory
> >
> > OpenJDK 7 u60
> > ---------------------
> >
> > openjdk version "1.7.0-u60-unofficial"
> > OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0-u60-unofficial-b30)
> > OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.60-b09, mixed mode)
> > Boot classloader
> > ================
> >
> >
> > Main classloader
> > ================
> >
> > Oracle Java 7u80
> > -----------------------
> >
> > java version "1.7.0_80"
> > Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15)
> > Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode)
> > Boot classloader
> > ================
> >
> > com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory
> >
> > Main classloader
> > ================
> >
> > com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory
> >
> > Azul's Zulu 7u154
> > -----------------------
> >
> > openjdk version "1.7.0_154"
> > OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu 7.20.0.3-linux64) (build 1.7.0_154-b01)
> > OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (Zulu 7.20.0.3-linux64) (build 24.154-b01, mixed
> > mode)
> > Boot classloader
> > ================
> >
> >
> > Main classloader
> > ================
> >
> > Oracle Java 8u131
> > -------------------------
> >
> > java version "1.8.0_131"
> > Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11)
> > Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
> > Boot classloader
> > ================
> >
> > jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngineFactory
> >
> > Main classloader
> > ================
> >
> > jdk.nashorn.api.scripting.NashornScriptEngineFactory
> >
> >
> > Now IIUC, Nashorn is part of Java 8 but Rhino was not required as part of
> > Java 7, hence from Java 8 onwards there should always be a
> > ScriptEngineFactory, but not every Java 7 was required to have one.
> >
> > On 10 September 2017 at 14:58, Stephen Connolly <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Might just be the test is looking for an implementation class not
> > > available on those jres. Do you have the failure messages
> > >
> > > On Sun 10 Sep 2017 at 22:29, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]
> >
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > >> You think it has to do you the commit fixing Class Loader issue or the
> > >> previous commits as well?
> > >>
> > >> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:23 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]
> >
> > >> wrote:
> > >>
> > >> > Am 2017-09-10 um 23:19 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> > >> >
> > >> >> Definitely I agree!
> > >> >> Let's see if it is JDK issue or platform issue. Let's exclude
> Oracle
> > >> Java
> > >> >> suspicion and then it's serious issue.
> > >> >>
> > >> >
> > >> > Not a platform one. Reproduced on Windows 10 with Zulu 7 Update
> 154. I
> > >> > will download Oracla Java 7 from MOSC and test again. I am pretty
> sure
> > >> that
> > >> > it will fail too.
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> > On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Michael Osipov <
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > >> >> wrote:
> > >> >>
> > >> >> Am 2017-09-10 um 23:15 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>> This one 1.7.0_80 which is 7u80:
> > >> >>>> http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/
> > >> >>>> java-archive-downloads-javase7-521261.html
> > >> >>>>
> > >> >>>>
> > >> >>> No one will seriously run this one. So if we say that our stuff
> runs
> > >> off
> > >> >>> 7
> > >> >>> then we have to test OpenJDK and Zulu too.
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>> Michael
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:12 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
> > >> wrote:
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>>>
> > >> >>>> Am 2017-09-10 um 23:07 schrieb Tibor Digana:
> > >> >>>>
> > >> >>>>>
> > >> >>>>> Michael, now try with Oracle Java 7.
> > >> >>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>> Last public version or up-to-date paid version?
> > >> >>>>>
> > >> >>>>> On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:02 PM, Michael Osipov <
> > >> [hidden email]>
> > >> >>>>>
> > >> >>>>> wrote:
> > >> >>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>> Am 2017-09-10 um 22:27 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
> > >> >>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>> Well I ran the release with 1.7.0_80 which iirc is the last
> > public
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>> release
> > >> >>>>>>>> of Oracle Java 7...
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>> Fails also on Windows with Zulu 7:
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>> $ mvn -v
> > >> >>>>>>> Apache Maven 3.5.0 (ff8f5e7444045639af65f6095c62210b5713f426;
> > >> >>>>>>> 2017-04-03T21:39:06+02:00)
> > >> >>>>>>> Maven home: D:\Entwicklung\Programme\apache-maven-3.5.0
> > >> >>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_154, vendor: Azul Systems, Inc.
> > >> >>>>>>> Java home: C:\Program Files\Zulu\zulu-7\jre
> > >> >>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: Cp1252
> > >> >>>>>>> OS name: "windows 10", version: "10.0", arch: "amd64", family:
> > >> >>>>>>> "windows"
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>> On Sun 10 Sep 2017 at 21:08, Michael Osipov <
> > [hidden email]>
> > >> >>>>>>> wrote:
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>> Folks,
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>> tried running master on
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.7.0_151, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk7/jre
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
> > >> >>>>>>>>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch:
> "i386",
> > >> >>>>>>>>> family:
> > >> >>>>>>>>> "unix"
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> and I get this:
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Failed tests:
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_
> coreRealmDefaultPar
> > >> >>>>>>>>> entClassLoader:99
> > >> >>>>>>>>> null
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_
> extensionRealmDefau
> > >> >>>>>>>>> ltParentClassLoader:73
> > >> >>>>>>>>> null
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_
> mavenApiRealmDefaul
> > >> >>>>>>>>> tParentClassLoader:91
> > >> >>>>>>>>> null
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_
> pluginRealmDefaultP
> > >> >>>>>>>>> arentClassLoader:62
> > >> >>>>>>>>> null
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> DefaultClassRealmManagerTest.testMNG6275_
> projectRealmDefault
> > >> >>>>>>>>> ParentClassLoader:83
> > >> >>>>>>>>> null
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> All tests fail with "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> > >> null".
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Running with
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Maven home: /usr/local/share/java/maven
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Java version: 1.8.0_144, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Java home: /usr/local/openjdk8/jre
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: UTF-8
> > >> >>>>>>>>> OS name: "freebsd", version: "11.1-release-p1", arch:
> "i386",
> > >> >>>>>>>>> family:
> > >> >>>>>>>>> "unix"
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> works flawlessly.
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Any ideas?
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> ------------------------------
> ------------------------------
> > >> >>>>>>>>> ---------
> > >> >>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > >> >>>>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> --
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>> Sent from my phone
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>> ------------------------------------------------------------
> > >> >>>>>>>> ---------
> > >> >>>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > >> >>>>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>>
> > >> >>>>>
> > >> >>>>
> > >> >>>>
> > >> >>> ------------------------------------------------------------
> > ---------
> > >> >>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > >> >>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>>
> > >> >>
> > >> >>
> > >> >
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> --
> > >> Cheers
> > >> Tibor
> > >>
> > > --
> > > Sent from my phone
> > >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Cheers
> Tibor
>