Tests fails after switching to maven-surefire-plugin 3.0.0-M1

Tests fails after switching to maven-surefire-plugin 3.0.0-M1

Maxim Solodovnik
Hello,

At Apache Wicket we hit issue described here
https://stackoverflow.com/a/53016532/1676516
(tests fails when OpenJDK 8u181 is used)

To fix it we have tried to update maven-surefire-plugin (2.20 -> 3.0.0-M1)
Tests for one module (CDI-1.1) fails for both OpenJDK and OracleJDK
I tried to fix these tests - no luck
Then I have added <useSystemClassLoader>false</useSystemClassLoader> to
surefire-plugin configuration and tests become green

So I guess this should be maven-surefire-plugin issue

The issue can be checked using Apache Wicket sources available here
https://github.com/apache/wicket/tree/wicket-8.x (please NOTE `wicket-8.x`
branch)

Please let me know if any additional details are required

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax