Testing Beta-4 snapshot

Brian E. Fox

Hello,

We are finally closing in on the beta-4 release. If anyone is able to give it a spin, we would appreciate the feedback. You can grab the latest snapshot bundles from here:

http://repository.sonatype.org:8081/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/sonatype/nexus/nexus-webapp/1.0.0-beta-4-SNAPSHOT/

(grab the latest at the bottom…currently build 313)

One huge caveat: We are still working on some bugs in the snapshot purge and evict unused artifacts tasks, so please do not use them yet.

Everything else seems to be working great and some notable things to test are: the artifact upload from the ui (right click on a repository in the browse repo view), the group index merging (the previous issues where it didn’t work with m2e are fixed), and the group browsing (groups show up in the browse repo view now). You will also note that some changes and simplifications to the UI have been made that we would like feedback on.

Thanks,

Brian