TOC from .confluence files

nsowatsk
Hi

I am trying to get a TOC in the pages generated from .confluence files, like the one I get from the %{toc} macro in .apt files.

I have tried various permutations on this:

{toc:style=disc|indent=20px}

But all I get is the same, literal, text in the web pages.

Should this, or something like it, actually work?

Many thanks

Nathan
Nathan Sowatskey ([hidden email]) - Technical Leader, ScanSafe - +34-638-083-675

Re: TOC from .confluence files

nsowatsk
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-398

(For some reason I am not receiving the Doxia list emails, but I can read the replies in the mail-archives).

Regards

Nathan