Syncing Eclipse and Maven Dependencies

Mike
Hi,
i recently installed m2eclipse.  I wanted to know if it is possible to 'teach' eclipse to pick up dependencies from the maven POM.xml?  What i mean is this...
Typically in eclipse,  you go to Project-Properties-Java Build Path-Libraries and add your dependencies there so that when you edit and compile from eclipse, all works well.
It would be good if this list of libraries are automatically added based on the dependencies in the POM.xml.
Is this possible?

for instance, my project will rely on on Jdk1.6, Stripes, JSTL, hibernate and will run under Tomcat.  i've added these as dependencies to the POM.xml, but would be create if these can automatically be picked up as dependcies in the eclipse IDE as well.  Please let me know if this is possible