Support for Merant ChangeMan Dimension

Gilles Scokart
What's the status of the Dimension support?  I saw an issue SCM-34,
but this one is related to Merant PVCS, which is a totally different
tool than Merant ChangeMan Dimension.

I also saw in [1] that Jeroen Leenarts has works a such provider.  Did
you have any contact with him?  (I send him a private mail a few
minutes ago, I'm waiting for his response).

I also saw in [2] a possible donation from Serana for Dimension / PVCS
(I don't know which one).  What's the status of that.  If I remember
me well, this mention was already there more than 1 year ago.

[1] http://www.nabble.com/-SCM-Dimensions--maven-scm-api-compatibility-t3871425s177.html
[2] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SCM/SCM+Matrix

Thanks for your answer.

Gilles SCOKART

Re: Support for Merant ChangeMan Dimension

Gilles Scokart
FYI, I didn't manage to reach Jeroen.

Gilles

Gilles Scokart wrote