Quantcast

Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Dennis Lundberg-2
Hi,

We solved 1 issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=18335

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&status=1

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/

Staging site:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1
--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Daniel  Kulp

+1

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Benson Margulies
+1

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Daniel Kulp <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1
>
> Dan
>

> On Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:50:55 PM Dennis Lundberg wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 1 issue:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=H
>> tml&version=18335
>>
>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&sta
>> tus=1
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>>
>> Staging site:
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
> --
> Daniel Kulp
> [hidden email] - http://dankulp.com/blog

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Olivier Lamy
+1

2012/2/22 Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=18335
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&status=1
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Emmanuel Venisse-3
+1

Emmanuel

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=18335
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&status=1
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
> --
> Dennis Lundberg

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Mark Struberg
+1

LieGrue,
strub

> 2012/2/22 Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]>:
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  We solved 1 issue:
>>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=18335
>>
>>  There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&status=1
>>
>>  Staging repo:
>>  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>>
>>  Staging site:
>>  http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>>
>>  Guide to testing staged releases:
>>  http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>>  Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>>  [ ] +1
>>  [ ] +0
>>  [ ] -1
>>  --
>>  Dennis Lundberg

>>  For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>

> --
> Olivier Lamy
> Talend: http://coders.talend.com
> http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Tony Chemit
On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:50:55 +0100
Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1 (non binding)

thansk,

tony.

--
Tony Chemit

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

ChrisGWarp
Hey Guys,

Can I get some site updates rolled into this or is it too late?

What's missing from the site is a cross reference of what versions
ofcheckstyle  the maven plugin uses per maven plugin release!

It was a real PITA - the only way I could do it was to troll through
each and every maven-checksyle-plugin pom.xml and look.

Can we roll it into this release?

Or should I open a separate issue, with a patch and let it get roll
over to the next one, when ever that will be?

-Chris

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Tony Chemit <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:50:55 +0100
> Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> +1 (non binding)
>
> thansk,
>
> tony.
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 1 issue:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=18335
>>
>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&status=1
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>>
>> Staging site:
>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
>

> --
> Tony Chemit

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Kristian Rosenvold-3
File a patch for a subsequent release.

Kristian

Den 24. feb. 2012 kl. 02:38 skrev Chris Graham <[hidden email]>:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Can I get some site updates rolled into this or is it too late?
>
> What's missing from the site is a cross reference of what versions
> ofcheckstyle  the maven plugin uses per maven plugin release!
>
> It was a real PITA - the only way I could do it was to troll through
> each and every maven-checksyle-plugin pom.xml and look.
>
> Can we roll it into this release?
>
> Or should I open a separate issue, with a patch and let it get roll
> over to the next one, when ever that will be?
>
> -Chris
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Tony Chemit <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:50:55 +0100
>> Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> +1 (non binding)
>>
>> thansk,
>>
>> tony.
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 1 issue:
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=18335
>>>
>>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&status=1
>>>
>>> Staging repo:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>>>
>>> Staging site:
>>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>>>
>>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>>
>>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> [ ] +1
>>> [ ] +0
>>> [ ] -1
>>

>> --
>> Tony Chemit

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Dennis Lundberg-2
Hi Chris

Since version 2.4 of maven-checkstyle-plugin it is stated on its start
page which version of Checkstyle is used by the plugin. Follow the
link to the staging site below. Replace the version number in the URL
to look at the docs for another version of the plugin.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Chris Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> Can I get some site updates rolled into this or is it too late?
>
> What's missing from the site is a cross reference of what versions
> ofcheckstyle  the maven plugin uses per maven plugin release!
>
> It was a real PITA - the only way I could do it was to troll through
> each and every maven-checksyle-plugin pom.xml and look.
>
> Can we roll it into this release?
>
> Or should I open a separate issue, with a patch and let it get roll
> over to the next one, when ever that will be?
>
> -Chris
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Tony Chemit <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:50:55 +0100
>> Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> +1 (non binding)
>>
>> thansk,
>>
>> tony.
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We solved 1 issue:
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=Html&version=18335
>>>
>>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>>> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&status=1
>>>
>>> Staging repo:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>>>
>>> Staging site:
>>> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>>>
>>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>>> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>>
>>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> [ ] +1
>>> [ ] +0
>>> [ ] -1
>>

>> --
>> Tony Chemit

Dennis Lundberg

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

+1

Hervé

Le mercredi 22 février 2012 14:50:55 Dennis Lundberg a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issue:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11127&styleName=H
> tml&version=18335
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=11127&sta
> tus=1
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-007/
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.9.1/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

ChrisGWarp
Hi Dennis.

That doesn't quite do what I was looking for justice.

I'll submit a patch that will show you what I mean.

(basically a cross reference of maven checkstyle plugin versions vs
check style versions - all the way back).

As otherwise, that information is lost on a change of version of the
underlying checkstyle implementation.

So you need to troll through all of the old pom's.

-Chris

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM, Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Chris
>
> Since version 2.4 of maven-checkstyle-plugin it is stated on its start
> page which version of Checkstyle is used by the plugin. Follow the
> link to the staging site below. Replace the version number in the URL
> to look at the docs for another version of the plugin.
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 2:38 AM, Chris Graham <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hey Guys,
>>
>> Can I get some site updates rolled into this or is it too late?
>>
>> What's missing from the site is a cross reference of what versions
>> ofcheckstyle  the maven plugin uses per maven plugin release!
>>
>> It was a real PITA - the only way I could do it was to troll through
>> each and every maven-checksyle-plugin pom.xml and look.
>>
>> Can we roll it into this release?
>>
>> Or should I open a separate issue, with a patch and let it get roll
>> over to the next one, when ever that will be?
>>
>> -Chris
>>
>> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Tony Chemit <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:50:55 +0100
>>> Dennis Lundberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1 (non binding)
>>>
>>> thansk,
>>>
>>> tony.

>>> --
>>> Tony Chemit

> Dennis Lundberg

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Checkstyle Plugin version 2.9.1

Dennis Lundberg-2
The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Daniel Kulp, Benson Margulies, Olivier Lamy, Mark
Struberg, Emmanuel Venisse, Hervé Boutemy, Dennis Lundberg
+1 (non binding): Tony Chemit

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

On 2012-02-22 14:50, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

--
Dennis Lundberg