Stopping a jsystem scenario run when a test fails

Stopping a jsystem scenario run when a test fails

Lubov Shilin
Hi,
I'm quite a new in maven. I have a question

 I run  jsystem scenarios using maven by command like:
mvn jsystem:run -Dscenario=scenarios/myScenario -Dsut=mySut.xml

If  the first test case fails I need to stop running

Found how to do it if  running from jsystem:
https://sourceforge.net/p/jsystemtest/discussion/397999/thread/7b5a72f7/

 When running from maven the provided solution doesn't work

Is there some solution for maven?
 Thanks