Status update on Beta-4

Brian Fox

Beta 4 has been feature complete for a while now and we were just knocking out some bugs. We’ve been running it on repository.sonatype.org since last week. In the process, we found and fixed a file handle leak that occurred under heavy load, that was present in previous betas. We have just uncovered another leak that seems to happen when you browse the repository directly via http. Once this is fixed (should be simple now that we know what it is), we’ll be able to publish the release and move on to Security.

--Brian

Re: Status update on Beta-4

Igor Czechowski
Nice to hear