Quantcast

Skip Tests Parameter

AsafM
Hi,

A Maven Run Configuration has a check box parameter called "Skip Tests".
If I understand correctly, this is translated into "maven.test.skip=true" when this parameter is checked.

This poses a problem when you want to compile the tests, but only skip the running of the tests.
Maven allows you to achieve that by "skipTests" parameter (-DskipTests).

Is there a way to configure which maven parameter you will translate this to ? (skipTests or maven.test.skip) ?

Re: Skip Tests Parameter

Eugene Kuleshov

  You should be able to specify your "skipTest" as well as any other
properties in the paramter name/value list on the Maven launch dialog.
See http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Launching+Maven

  regards,
  Eugene